Recon

Saturday, July 28, 2012

What's Up, Scumfuck?


Mrrrgh.

VRRRGH!

BRAINS!!!

Sorry folks, training is kicking up into high gear and I'm trying to get a manuscript ready for submission by September.  Holy Plot Holes Batman!  It has so far taken longer than writing the fucker was, but I figured that when I started work on it.  My most frequent curse is "WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS STUPID SHIT PLOT CRITICAL?"

Training in stick and knife arts 2 days a week and MMA focused BJJ 3 days a week.  I want to bemoan the time and money expenditure but honestly I feel a lot better when my training is sorted out; I have more energy and am generally in a better mood.

Started principal shooting on the knife skills video; it is much more complicated than I thought.

Anyway, in case you wanted an update on things, you got it.  God willing I'll be able to post some actual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment