Recon

Monday, August 30, 2010

More Fun with Search Keywords

"RASCIST SCUMFUCKS"

Don't dignify the Aryan nation by calling them scumfucks. That is rather like calling NAMBLA a gay rights organization.

"PANTS WHEN THEY DIE"

I can only assume this is part of something related to people losing bowel control when they die. I honestly don't know if it is true or not. Still, what mind blowing academic research were you doing when you searched for this?

"A HEFFALUMP OR WOOZLE IS VERY CONFUZZLE LYRICS"

If you were looking for the actual lyrics to the song, you won't find them here. I just remembered what I could off the top of my head and of course made my little critical change. I'm pretty sure I buggered up the lyrics somehow in that post, but fuck me if I'm going to correct it.

"HOW MANY LIGHTERS DO CRACKHEADS USE DAILY?"

A lot, man. A whole freaking lot. The ones they don't burn out they lose. Plus they steal lighters from each other all the fucking time.

"WHAT TYPE OF LIGHTER FOR CRACK"

Any cheap "jewel" type lighter with an adjustable output that you can break the little control lever off of properly to get that nice, big, flame. Bon appetit, you stupid fuck.

"CREATING NEPHANDI CHARACTERS"

If you are the kind of Mage player who is attracted to playing a Nephandi, you don't need any help from me, dude.

1 comment:

  1. You cracked me up with this post! And you are correct about the lighters thing and crackheads.

    ReplyDelete