Recon

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Shhh....

I am not, in fact, dead (or even undead) at this time.  Some of you have used various means to contact me and check on my welfare; that is seriously awesome of you but I am OK.

My world stagnates when it's not burning, but I am almost ready to join civilization again.  

I have wandered deep in the wild and wooly beyond of Xanax and Sodomy, and returned intact-I hope.  Soon you will all be subject to the merciless scalpel of my bent logic once again, and somehow be better for it.  But I have to get my shit together just a little more before I can accept regular visitors to my funhouse.

Thank you for your concern and patience, you fucking degenerates. 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, my friend...you've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, been checking every few days for your return. Pretty much in the same boat as ya so don't think your alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this manner my pal Wesley Virgin's story launches in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the exact same tactics many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with living check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You took part in those thoughts, right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete