Recon

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Planning the Bugout - Errata

or "Fuck me, did I miss the point again?"

I hope my bugout posts have been making sense to everyone. As I read over them I am not sure if what I am trying to do is coming across-I am trying to answer the question of "How do you put a bugout group together?" and the only way I know how to do that is to describe how our group came together. In the end, the ingredients were somehow all in place.

Take some smart kids with very close ties, that don't quite fit in and agitate through constant persecution. Encourage them to engage in constant co op gaming where our avatars, directly or indirectly, are our means of (violent) communication with a world that we have concrete evidence is out to get us. Season with substance abuse and a few years of disillusionment with a depressingly moronic culture. Mix in a charismatic and, dare I say it, motherfucking sexy leader, and poof-one survivalist group capable of functioning as a crappy light infantry unit. That is one method that I can say, with empirical proof, works pretty goddamn good.

I don't know what the hell you should do. But I can tell you what works for me, and maybe expound on my success in that area to draw some tenative conclusions, and that is what you have been getting, through a heavy layer of overwritten drug addled drivel.

You're welcome, motherfuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment