Recon

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chris By-The-Throat - The Musical

So while I was bored at work last night, I came up with an odd little meme that I would like to share with you all. It boils down in a nutshell to converting my (sad, strange) life story to a bunch of song titles I made up. So I listed them all down for posterity.

They are color coded. RED items are Chorus/Ensemble numbers. Green items are duets. Yellow items are chorus/dance numbers with no lyrics. Light grey items in italic are, of course, my solos, and the bold version is a solo by someone else.

So without further ado, here's Chris By-The-Throat: The Musical

ACT I
Overture (A Fistful of Shoggoths)
Just Another Small Town Circle Jerk
Fuck This Place
Wizards and Warriors
One Middle Finger At A TimeListen to the Girl

The Yay Song
Taze Me Bro (I Love That Shit)
Your Shadow Is A Dark Cold Place
(Someone Had To) Believe In You
Going Blind (Never Look Back)
Lies, Damned Lies, and Academia
Elevator Ambush
Count Your Blessings Til It Hurts
ACT II
One Lick, One Brick, One Bullet
Listen to the Girl (Reprise)
How I Learned to Love the Rain
Rusty Castles in Stormy Clouds
Three of Hearts
A Drink At the Union Pacific

One Middle Finger At A Time (Ensemble Reprise)

So hey, if you think you are featured, see if you can spot your main number. Here's hoping this takes off.

3 comments: