Recon

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Rectum Full of Justice

Las Vegas DA resigns after crack bust

Before thou remove the mote from thy neighbors eye, attend the beam in thine own, fuckwit.

How many of my people did you put in jail? How many citizens who want nothing more than what you want-to be left in peace and all fucked up on drugs? I bet you start dropping the same excuses they did when the hammer comes down-"I done been molested as a little kid, my daddy runned off, my job is very stressful." Hmm, that all sounds a bit familiar, doesn't it? Yet here you are, Deputy DA Fuckwit, and you better do some impressive soft shoein' if you want to avoid getting locked up with all those folks you hustled through the system.

There is a special place in hell for hypocrites. And a special place in prison for pigs. Thinking on it, I bet the two are more similar than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment