Recon

Friday, April 15, 2011

Projects in the Pipes

Howdy Scumfucketeers.

This is your Glorious Leader speaking, to tell you about a few of the projects I have in the pipes for this blog in the near future.

#1: A detailed discussion of Indiana SB192 and it's effects on us, the dope smoking Hoosiers. I'd like to dig into what this bill does, what it doesn't do, and what we have to do to get what we want.

#2: A detailed, graphic discussion of the frenemy/girlcrush themes between Tinkerbell and Vydia in the new CGI Tinkerbell flicks. Gracie has been watching a lot of them lately, and I naturally find the lesbian subtext in everything, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on the subject.

#3: The third in the Scumfuck Praxis series "5 Things You Haven't Considered About Your Bugout" which is a sort of summation of minor logistical items that we have learned on our various practice bugouts.

So stick with me, folks; I promise I'll have some material for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment